Faculty and Staff
Important resources for faculty and staff
- Important documents, advising info, bylaws, profile system, etc.
- CESS 2012-13 Staff Recognition Award Information
Get technical assistance
Need new technology?
TFT Lab equipment
Our staff and faculty members are doing wonderful things in the world of education and social services! Please use the left menu to learn more about our faculty and staff.
The Office of the Dean is the main administrative office for the College of Education and Social Services. The office oversees each program within the college and implements college and university policies.
- Dr. Fayneese Miller, Dean
- Dr. Cynthia Gerstl-Pepin, Associate Dean
- Pam Blum, Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
- Chris Caswell, Office/Program Support Generalist
- Kelly Circe, Assistant to the Dean
- Adam Deyo, Technical Support Specialist
- Jean Evans, Business Manager
- Dr. Laurie Gelles, Director of Technology and Communications
- Megan Griffith, Program Support Generalist / Assistant to the Associate Dean
- Eileen Kristiansen, Business Support Generalist
- Dr. Colleen MacKinnon, Director of Assessment and Accreditation
- Kunie Renaud, Business Manager
- Casey Rock, Technical Support Specialist
- Trish Shabazz, Director of Major Gifts
Telephone: (802) 656-3424
Fax: (802) 656-0855
Student Services Office
The CESS Office of Student Services, a branch of the Dean's Office, welcomes students seeking information and support about any academic question ranging from advising to course requirements to licensure. Stop in from 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; 1 to 4:30 p.m. (Mon.-Fri.)
- Dr. DeMethra LaSha Bradley, Assistant Dean for Student Administration, (802) 656-1444
- Gillian Homsted, Enrollment Management Professional
- Colm Daly, Office/Program Support Generalist, (802) 656-3468
- Barbara Perlman, HESA Graduate Assistant
Telephone: (802) 656-3468
Last modified March 18 2013 11:02 AM