Faculty Biography | Julie Richards
Julie Richards, M.S.W.Senior Lecturer
Areas of Expertise:
School and Mental Health Related Issues; Social Work Education
- International Service-Learning (ISL): Creating an Intersession Social Work Course in India Quick Hits for Service-Learning: Successful Strategies from Award-winning Teachers. Indiana Campus Compact.
- Richards, J. (2009). Boundary Dilemmas and the Privilege of Knowing Heroes: Rural School Social Work. Working in Social Work: The Real Work Guide to Practice Settings. Routledge Publishers.
Courses Taught in the Last 5 Years
Field Experience Seminar I; Field Experience Seminr II; Human Behavior in the Social Environment I; Human Needs and Social Services; Social Work Practice in India
- M.S.W. in Social Work from McGill University
Licensure or Certifications
- Clinical Social Worker License, State of Vermont
- School Social Work Specialist, National Certification