Thank you for your interest in the College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences (CEMS). Whether you're seeking interns or full-time employees, CEMS offers many ways to assist you in meeting your recruiting needs.
Employer Quick Links
Post Jobs or Internships
- Please read our recruiting, interviewing, and harrasment policies
- Jobs and internships can be posted on UVM's Catamount Job Link (CJL), our online HUB for recruiting.
- To get started, you can login to Catamount Job Link and register as a new employer.
- Alternatively, you can send all jobs and internships to CEMS Career Readiness Program Coordinator, Lauren Petrie (Lauren.Petrie@uvm.edu). We will make sure your jobs get posted in CJL and will additionally send an email to our students with your job posting.
Join the CEMS Summer Internshp Program
- For information about our Internship Program, please see our website and employer information flyer.
- To join the program or ask more questions, contact CEMS Career Readiness Program Coordinator, Lauren Petrie (Lauren.Petrie@uvm.edu)
Join the CEMS Co-op Program
- CEMS is in the process of developing a cooperative education program offering 1 year co-op opportunities to students.
- If you are interested in joining this program, contact CEMS Career Readiness Program Coordinator, Lauren Petrie (Lauren.Petrie@uvm.edu).
Book a company presentation
- Companies periodically give presentations to CEMS students. Prsentations usually include some background about the company, potential job opportunities, and how to prepare for a career at the company or in the specific field of study.
- If you are interested in booking a presentation, contact CEMS Career Readiness Program Coordinator, Lauren Petrie (Lauren.Petrie@uvm.edu).
- Career fairs are organized by the UVM Career Center and happen twice a year, usually in October and March.
- Click here to register for the Career Fair.
Get Involved in CEMS
- There are many ways to get involved in CEMS. You can:
- Join an employer panel
- Participate in mock interviews for a class
- Sposor a senior capstone design project
- Come to the Computer Science fair in the fall
- Sponsor a hackathon or similar event
- Join the internship or co-op program
- Give a guest lecture
- Donate to several CEMS projects
- For more information on ways to get involved, contact CEMS Career Readiness Program Coordinator, Lauren Petrie (Lauren.Petrie@uvm.edu).
Last modified August 22 2016 12:53 PM