Jonathan SandsPh.D., University of California, San Diego
Office hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 11-12
Jonathan Sands Home Page
Area(s) of Expertise:
Algebraic Number Theory
- L-functions for quadratic characters and annihilation of motivic cohomology groups}, Canadian Math. Bulletin 58.3 (2015) 620--631.
- L-functions at the origin and annihilation of class groups in multiquadratic extensions
, Acta Arith.
- L-values for Biquadratic Extensions and the Fitting Ideal of the Tame Kernel
Ann. Sci. Math. Quebec
- Values at s=-1 of L-Functions for Multiquadratic Extensions of Number Fields,
and the Fitting Ideal of the Tame Kernel
, International Journal of Number
- Functorial Properties of Stark Units in Multiquadratic Extensions
(with B. A.
Tangedal), in “Proceedings of the 8th Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium,” Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5011 (2008), 253–
- L-Values and the Fitting ideal of the tame kernel
for relative quadratic extensions, Acta Arithmetica, volume 131, number 4 (2008), pp. 389-402.
- Annihilation of Motivic Cohomology Groups in Cyclic 2-Extensions
Kolster), Ann. Sci Math. Quebec.