Domenico GrassoPh.D., University of Michigan
Office: 109 Votey
Area(s) of Expertise:
Fate and transport of microbial and abiotic particles through the
environment, environmental physicochemical processes, aquatic chemistry, colloid and interfacial phenomena, environmental policy, engineering education.
- All Polluters Must Pay
- Engineering a Liberal Education
- Engineering and the Human Spirit
- Engineering, the Environment and Sustainability: Mind Expanding and Necessary
- Getting Playful About Science and Engineering Education
- Holistic Engineering
- Holistic Engineering and Educational Reform
- Is It Time to Shut Down Engineering Colleges?
- The Value of Things to Come