Registry for Interdisciplinary Professionals Serving Children and Youth (RIPSCY)
The Vermont Registry for Interdisciplinary Professionals Serving Children and Youth is intended to facilitate the sharing of information.
Professions included in the Registry:
- physical and occupational therapists,
- speech language pathologists,
- consultants for the deaf and hard of hearing,
- teachers of the visually impaired,
- assistive technology practitioners,
- and other related and assisting professionals.
Join the Registry:
The Registry has two main functions. It is an email listserv where information about relevant workshops, resources, employment opportunities, and policy changes are shared. It is also a listing of pediatric occupational and physical therapy practionners (i.e. Regional Provider Listing) working in Vermont available on the TRIPSCY website.
If you wish to be included in the Registry, please send an email to: Marie-Christine Potvin.
- To join the listserv send your name and email address.
- To join the Regional Provider Listing send your name, email address, professional title, and professional contact information (e.g., employer, mailing address, and phone number). This information will be listed on the website.
Last modified May 14 2012 04:14 PM