Vermont Educational Surrogate Parent Program
Training Packet Materials
Presented here are the contents of the Vermont Educational Surrogate Parent Program Training Packet. (Some are in pdf files available for download, others are links to the Vermont Department of Education website.) In order to become a trained Educational Surrogate you must contact the program, fill out an application, and complete this training with one of our Regional Coordinators.
- VESPP Brochure
- What Does an Educational Surrogate Parent Do?
- Coordinated Services Planning
- Understanding the Special Education Process
- Evaluation: What Does it Mean for Your Child
- Attending Meetings to Plan Your Child's IEP
- Parents' Rights in Special Education
- Instructions for Vermont Special Education Forms
- Vermont Special Education Forms
- Early Education in Vermont
- Student Support, Special Education in Vermont
These files are available for download from the State Department of Education website:
Last modified January 20 2011 04:27 PM