"Life stories have the power to transform the world and also share the experience and strength of people who have been part of changing disability rights and services. CDCI celebrates the stories of individuals with developmental disabilities who have both lived through and helped make needed change." Deborah Lisi-Baker
Participate in Life Histories Project
We invite you to listen to the stories of Vermonters gathered here and welcome your comments.
- What is your response to the story?
- What are your hopes and dreams for individuals with developmental disabilities as they grow up and grow older in Vermont?
- Send us your comments. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story to share about living with disabilities in Vermont?
- Do you have a completed product (video, story, etc.) that you willing to share with us?
- Contact us to talk about the best way to share your story.
- Email: email@example.com