Occupational Therapist Position for Vermont State I-Team
Job Details: Vermont I-Team currently has an opening for a part-time Related Service Consultant for the 2012-2013 school year. This position is a 10-month position from September to June.
Qualifications: Candidates must have (or be eligible for) Vermont licensure as an Occupational Therapist; must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy or related field; experience providing related services to children and youth with severe and multiple disabilities; experience providing consultation, technical assistance, and training to school teams; assistive technology experience; capacity to work in acollaborative manner; and familiarity with distance learning technologies.
Primary Responsibilities of I-Team Related Service Consultants:
- Provide technical assistance and personnel development/training services throughout the state as identified through I-Team student action plans, or uponrequest from the I-Team Director.
- Provide discipline specific training and support to other I-Team members.
- Plan and implement statewide, regional, and local adult learning activities (e.g., workshops, coursework, institutes) with other I-Team members.
- Develop products, along with other I-Team members, for use in specific technicalassistance consultations, as well as for statewide use and distribution.
- Complete I-Team data management formats (NIRS, FileMaker Pro data-bases, Medicaid lists) at least monthly.
- Remain current regarding research-based practices in the education of students with intensive needs and in providing technical assistance and teaching adults.
- Submission of data required for completion of the annual performance appraisal.
- Maintain accurate, current records of contacts and activities as required by funding agencies to demonstrate accountability and impact.
- Participate in CDCI activities such as newsletter, retreats, governance, etc.
To be considered for this position please submit a letter of interest, resume and copy of certification to the following address no later than May 30, 2012:
Mann Hall, Room 317
208 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT 05405
The University of Vermont is committed to diversity and inclusion.
For more information regarding the University of Vermont's diversity initiatives, please visit the President's web site at: http://www.uvm.edu/president
Last modified May 08 2012 12:45 PM