Green Mountain Emergency Preparedness Project (GMEP)
Other Emergency Management Resouces
The Green Moutain Emergency Preparedness Partnership lists here other resources that may be of help. The Project will continue to add new resources, so please check back often.
- Vermont Emergency Management,
- Interagency Coordinating Council on Emergency Preparedness and Individuals with Disabilities,
- "Emergency Evacuation Preparedness: Taking Responsibility For Your Safety- A Guide For People with Disabilities and Other Activity Limitations,"
- Disaster Resources for People with Disabilities and Emergency Managers,
- Emergency Preparedness Initiative (EPI), National Organization on Disability
- Disaster Mental Health Primer: Key Principles, Issues and Questions,
- Children, Stress, and Natural Disasters: A Guide for Teachers,
- AAC-RERC: Spread the Word, Disaster Preparedness
The Emergency Preparedness Workgroup and other partnership activities are funded by a Family Support 360 Special Initiatives Grant from the Administration on Developmental Disabilities. Our thanks to ADD for their support.
A Project of the Center on Disability and Community Inclusion at UVM.
Last modified May 25 2010 01:58 PM