Vermont Part C Early Intervention Program Affiliation
How Might We Know Part C Made a Difference ?
- Do infants and toddlers with IFSPs demonstrate:
- Positive social-emotional skills (including social relationships)?
- Acquisition & use of knowledge & skills (including early language/communication)?
- Use of appropriate behaviors to meet their needs?
- Do families participating in Part C report that EI services have helped the family:
- Know their rights?
- Effectively communicate their children's needs?
- Help their children develop & learn?
Last modified February 06 2008 01:10 PM