Project evolve PLUS
Project EVOLVE Plus
Project EVOLVE Plus offers school-based research, training, technical assistance, and collaborative consultation on fee-for-service basis through the Center on Disability & Community Inclusion at the University of Vermont (UVM). Project EVOLVE Plus extends the earlier work of Project EVOLVE (2002 - 2007), a federally-funded model demonstration project that explored alternatives to overreliance on paraprofessionals to support students with disabilities in inclusive classrooms. The Plus has been added because this service addresses additional topical areas that have been field-tested and researched by project staff.
- Our Mission
- Main topical areas
- Services to be Provided
- Why should schools invest resources in EVOLVE Plus?
- Who will provide these services?
- How much will the service cost?
- Timeline for signing up and participating
- How do we sign up to participate?
- Numbers that Count!
- Distance and On-Site Consultation
- Inclusive Special Education Service Delivery Consortium Currently Inactive
List of organizations participating in EVOLVE Plus (Past and Present, since 2006)
Links to Past Projects
- Project EVOLVE (2002-2006)
- Paraeducator Support of students in general education (1998-2003)
- Paraeducator and Supervisor Training Project (1998-2002)
- IEP Services Decision-Making (2000-2001)
- Related Services Research Project (1994-1999)
Last modified March 07 2016 02:11 PM