Projectevolve: expanding and validating options for learning through variations in education
1. To identify and describe a series of existing service delivery support strategies that have not yet been sufficiently described in the professional literature, and are underutilized.
2. To develop and refine a self-assessment tool to assist schools to reflect on their own status regarding service delivery strategies designed to support students with disabilities in general education classrooms.
3. To develop and refine a model planning process (based on an adaptation of validated problem-solving methods), to assist schools to identify locally relevant solutions by: (a) adopting existing strategies, (b) adapting existing strategies, or (c) inventing new strategies, that facilitate the education of students with disabilities in general education settings.
4. To collect evaluative data on the process, implementation, and outcomes of schools' planning regarding service delivery support strategies to facilitate the education of students with disabilities in general education settings.
5. To collaborate with a national and statewide coalition of advisory partners to improve the quality of project activities and relevance to service providers, policy makers, families, and self-advocates.
6. To maintain and extend a web site to provide up-to-date information regarding service delivery support strategies to facilitate the education of students with disabilities in general education settings.
7. To disseminate project's model steps, tools, and findings nationally through a variety of outlets and in a variety of media and formats.
Last modified April 15 2010 12:23 PM