Projectevolve: expanding and validating options for learning through variations in education
Project evolve: expanding and validating options for learning through variations in education at CDCI (2002-2007)
The Project evolve model is a team planning process that relies on an adaptation of validated problem-solving methods.
This grant was awarded to the Center on Disability and Community Inclusion at the University of Vermont by the U.S. Department of Education Office of Special Education Program under the funding category, Model Demonstration Projects for Children with Disabilities (CFDA 84.324M).
- The Paraprofessional Conundrum: Why We Need Alternative Support Strategies
- Project Information and Products
- Help us to Identify Service Delivery Alternatives
- Links to Paraprofessional Websites at University of Vermont
- Paraprofessional Literature since 1990
- Links to Other Paraprofessional Websites
- Project evolve Planning Tools
- News & Updates
Last modified November 10 2010 12:39 PM