Planning a CDCI Training: The Logistics (2013)
This document was developed to serve as a guide and checklist for faculty and staff planning to do a training (i.e., workshop, webinar, conference, etc.) through the Center on Disability and Community Inclusion. It includes links for planning information, a Cost Calculation Template, a Registration Template (using LimeSurvey) and a training Satisfaction Survey template (using LimeSurvey).
This information is being updated and will be available in February 2014
Using Adobe Connect @ CDCICDCI supports the use of Adobe Connect to run webinars. Use these guides:
- Adobe Connect User Guide (.pdf)
- Adobe Connect Participant Guide (.pdf)
- Scheduling Adobe Connect Webinars (.pdf)
- CDCI Webinar Scheduling Form (.docx)
Contact Brendan Donaghey for more information.
Using the CDCI Registration Template
Using the CDCI Training Survey Template
- Using the CDCI Training Survey (pdf)
- CDCI Training Survey Template (.lss)
- Printable CDCI Training Survey (.pdf)
Last modified February 24 2014 02:04 PM