For PBIS School Teams only
PBIS School Teams must achieve a score of 80/80 on their post-implementation SET or 70% on the most recent Benchmarks of Quality (completed within four months)
PBIS Targeted Level Coordinators must participate in a brief orientation webinar on April 28, 2015. Visit http://uvmcdci.adobeconnect.com/e3fra2nsqjp/event/registration.html for more information.
School leadership teams that have implemented School-wide PBIS with fidelity are eligible to attend this strand that will provide the content and facilitation needed to help school teams to prepare for implementation at the targeted level within a Multi-Tiered System of Supports. School Leadership Teams will:
• Increase knowledge and fluency about the targeted level of VTPBiS;
• Finalize systems needed at the targeted level;
• Complete an inventory of the formal and informal targeted supports currently available, identify gaps and prioritize practices for implementation;
• Learn about Check-In, Check-Out and Teacher Check, Connect and Expect and plan for implementation;
• Develop a foundational understanding of Functional Behavior Analysis and Universal Screening and plan to integrate this into their targeted level of PBIS.
VTPBiS coordinators must participate in a brief orientation webinar prior to participation at the Summer Institute. Visit http://uvmcdci.adobeconnect.com/e3fra2nsqjp/event/registration.html for more information.
Targeted Workbook (doc)
Building Positive Behavior Support Systems in Schools: Functional Behavior Assessment - Book by Crone & Horner
Responding to Problem Behavior in Schools: The Behavior Education Program - Book by Crone, Hawken, and Horner