BEST/MTSS Summer Institute 2017
- Institute Registration: Early institute registration will be available on Sunday evening, 7 to 8:30pm and Monday morning, 7 to 8am.
- Getting Around: A few strands and several Wednesday morning workshops will take place at the Snowshed Lodge, a short walk from the Killington Grand Hotel. If you have any concerns about getting to the Snowshed, please contact Anne Dubie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meals at the Institute: We’ve planned four days of healthy and tasty regular or custom meals! Participants will receive meal tickets as indicated on the individual registration forms. Please note: switching meal tickets during the Institute is not an option. Contact Anne Dubie immediately at email@example.com if you will need a different meal ticket.
- School Team Planning: All school teams are expected to complete the Institute Strategy Form online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J3P7R2C by the end of the Institute. Please note: School teams attending PBIS strands may submit their implementation plans or staff handbooks on site or send to Anne Dubie at anne.dubie.@uvm.edu.
- For up-to-date information on Institute activities: To get Institute updates, follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1706282779583906/. Alternatively, visit “What’s New” at http://www.uvm.edu/~cdci/best/?Page=new.html
- Lodging alert! Check-in time at the Killington Grand Hotel is 4:00 p.m. on Sunday and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. on Thursday. At check-in, you will be required to provide a credit card deposit for each room in your party. If you still need to make a reservation that will be paid by your school, you will be asked to provide your school’s tax exempt number. If you have questions about your reservation contact the Killington Grand Hotel at 1-800-282-9955.
- Wondering what to bring? Visit the Summer Institute Camp List at http://www.uvm.edu/~cdci/best/?Page=camplist.html
- Schedule at a Glance: http://www.uvm.edu/cdci/best/2017BSISchedule.docx
- The Institute will be at full capacity! We are expecting approximately 400 participants from 67 schools! All meals provided are for Institute staff and participants only. Guests will not be allowed to attend meals or other activities held in the ballroom as every seat will be occupied!!!
- Last minute questions? Contact Anne Dubie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Meet, Greet & Eat! 5:00 - 6:30, Lower Lobby or Poolside (weather permitting)
Tuesday – Trivia Night: 7:00 – 10:00, Preston’s Restaurant (Ground floor of main hotel)
Wednesday – Live Music: 7:30 – 10:30, Oscar Wilde Ballroom or Poolside (weather permitting)
Guided Hikes Available: Times TBD
This page will be updated until the Summer Institute begins. For real time updates, visit our facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1706282779583906/