BEST: Building Effective Support For Teaching Students With Behavioral Challenges
BEST/MTSS Summer Institute 2015
VTPBiS Intensive Training for School Leadership Teams
VTPBiS State Trainers
For Eligible VTPBiS School Leadership Teams
School leadership teams that have implemented VTPBiS at the targeted level and have completed the VTPBiS Intensive Level Readiness Checklist are eligible to attend this training* on the Intensive level of VTPBiS.
*VTPBiS Coordinators will watch this recorded webinar prior to leadership team training - http://uvmcdci.adobeconnect.com/e5btkkgcvla/event/registration.html
This training will provide the content and facilitation needed to support school teams in preparing for implementation at the Intensive level. School Leadership teams will:
- Complete an inventory of Targeted practices that can be adapted for individualized supports
- Increase knowledge and fluency about the Intensive level of VTPBiS;
- Identify the systems functions, responsibilities and roles at the intensive level;
- Understand the features of individualized supports including:
- Setting Goals
· Develop strategies for building effective Behavior Intervention Plans
· Explore the data systems needed to facilitate effective Behavior Intervention Plans
Who should attend? VTPBiS leadership team participants should include, at a minimum, the administrator, a teacher, special educator and FBA staff.
Please go to http://pbisvermont.org/events/intensive-training and follow the seven steps to Intensive Training.
Last modified May 19 2015 12:46 PM