BEST: Building Effective Support For Teaching Students With Behavioral Challenges
BEST/MTSS Summer Institute 2017
VTPBiS Intensive Training
VTPBIS State Trainers
School leadership teams that have implemented VTPBiS at the Targeted Level and have completed the VTPBiS Intensive Level Readiness Checklist are eligible to attend this training on the Intensive Level of VTPBiS. PBIS Intensive Level Coordinators must participate in a brief orientation webinar on April 13, 2017. Visit http://uvmcdci.adobeconnect.com/e8u11lg2kjy/event/registration.html for more information.
This training will provide the content and facilitation needed to support school teams in preparing for implementation at the Intensive level. School Leadership teams will:
- Complete an inventory of Targeted practices that can be adapted for individualized supports
- Increase knowledge and fluency about the Intensive level of VTPBIS;
- Identify the systems functions, responsibilities and roles at the intensive level;
- Understand the features of individualized supports including:
- Setting Goals
- Explore the data systems and strategies needed for building effective Behavior Support Plans
Who should attend?
VTPBiS leadership team participants should include, at a minimum, the administrator, School-based Coordinator a teacher, special educator, and staff trained in FBA. Wondering if this strand is for you? Contact Amy Wheeler-Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified February 17 2017 03:55 PM