BEST: Building Effective Support For Teaching Students With Behavioral Challenges
BEST/MTSS Summer Institute 2017
VTPBiS Targeted Training
VTPBIS State Trainers
School leadership teams that have implemented VTPBiS at the Universal Level and have achieved a score of 80/80 on their post-implementation SET or 70% on the most recent Tiered Fidelity Inventory (completed within the past five months) are eligible to attend this training on the Targeted Level of PBIS. PBIS Targeted Level Coordinators must participate in a brief orientation webinar on April 12, 2017. Visit http://uvmcdci.adobeconnect.com/e75ex9zx7kd/event/registration.html for more information.
This strand will provide the content and facilitation needed to help school teams to prepare for PBIS implementation at the targeted level within a Multi-Tiered System of Supports. School Leadership Teams will:
• Increase knowledge and fluency about the Targeted Level of PBIS
• Finalize systems needed at the Targeted Level
• Complete an inventory of the formal and informal targeted supports currently available, identify gaps, and prioritize practices for implementation
• Learn about Check-In, Check-Out and Teacher Check, Connect, and Expect and plan for implementation
• Develop a foundational understanding of Functional Behavioral Assessment and Universal Screening and plan to integrate this into their Targeted Level of PBIS.
Who should attend?
School leadership teams consisting of representative members from the school including a building principal or assistant principal, Supervisory Union/Supervisory District coordinator and school-based PBIS coordinator. Wondering if this strand is for you? Contact Amy Wheeler-Sutton at email@example.com.
Last modified February 17 2017 03:53 PM