Mini-Grant Funding ProposalFunding Criteria:
- Event must be alcohol-free and open to the community.
- Funding requests must be directed to per diem fees for lecturers/entertainers, site fees, food costs, publicity, etc.
- Funding will not typically exceed $500 for an event.
- Steering Committee for CCQLE will make decisions based upon:
- Connection to the mission of the grant
- Other groups/individuals co-sponsoring
- Potential impact/interest in community
- Funds available
- Requests will be reviewed on the 15th and 30th of each month
Please print off a copy of this funding application for your use:
Funding Proposal For Campus Program or Community InitiativeDate: _____________
Name of Person Responsible for Proposal: __________________________
Phone Number and E-mail : ___________________________________
Proposed Program/Initiative: _____________________________________
Date of Program/Initiative: __________________________________
Target Population: ______________________________________
Expected Attendance: ____________________________________
Briefly describe the program/intiative and what these funds would be used for: ____________________________________________________________
Total Program/Initiative Cost: __________________
Total Amount of Funds Requested from CCQLE: ________________
Other Financial Support: ___________________________________
Please submit requests to:
Joslyn DiRamio, Graduate Assistant - VP for Student Affairs Office
41 So. Prospect St.
Phone: 656-2414 Fax: 656-8191
Last modified October 02 2000 01:37 PM