Welcome to the WEBcard Center
The WEBcard Center offers an easy way to manage your CATcard, and now you can manage your card from your phone. Check it out on WEBcard Mobile.
WEBcard makes it easy to:
- Check your account balance and transaction history.
- Report your CATcard lost and remove hold on account if found.
- View laundry machine availability.
- Reserve your washer and dryers.
- Receive notification of wash/dry completion by e-mail or text.
- Submit a photo for your ID, see the requirements below.
Have a WEBcard account already, click here to log in WEBcard.uvm.edu.
Setting it up is easy!
Students, faculty or staff register here at the WEBcard Center.
- You will need a valid e-mail address.
- Students will use their nine digit student ID which starts with 95_ _ _ _ _ _ _.
- Faculty and staff will use their seven digit employee ID number from PeopleSoft, with a 94 in front of it, 94_ _ _ _ _ _ _.
- You will be asked for a password. This is not your net ID password but one you select for this purpose.
- PIN number, which is either e-mailed to you by the CATcard office on request or provided in our office.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately after completing the registration process. Click on the link in the body of the e-mail to activate your account. You should now be ready to login at WEBcard.uvm.edu.
- Photographs must be in color. They must be in focus, with sufficient lighting and back-ground contrast to ensure that the cardholder's front and head are clearly visible.
- The Photograph must be a frontal, full-front view of the cardholder, no profiles or angles.
- The cardholder's front must be centered horizontally and vertically within the image area.
- The distance from the base of the cardholder's chin to the top of the head must occupy between 70% and 80% of the height of the photograph.
- The cardholder must appear in normal street attire (no costumes), without a hat or other headgear or dark glasses.
- The photo may only be that of the cardholder alone (no family, friends, animals, objects, etc, are permitted).
- The photograph background must be of a solid or consistent color without designs or patterns.
The CATcard Office reserves the right not to accept any photo. If your photo is rejected for any reason your picture will be taken when you visit the CATcard Office.