Get a Card: I'm an Alum
All Almuni from the University are entitled to an Alumni ID card. We are a one-card campus — all campus amenities are serviced via the one UVM card. This card provides you access to your privileges.
- Almuni may obtain an ID by completing the green Almuni form available in the CATcard office.
- Alums, emeritus faculty, retired staff are all welcome to use UVM on campus shuttles anytime day or night
- Alumni can borrow 10 books at a time, and have free use of the UVM Libraries' facilities, services, and all subscription databases from within the library buildings. Remote access to most databases is not permitted (by publisher license), and media materials do not circulate (again, license restrictions) to others besides current UVM faculty, students, and staff. The following outlines our various guest (including alumni) privileges: http://library.uvm.edu/about/policies/library_cards.php
- Alumni are included as 'UVM student affiliates' and are permitted to purchase Fitness facility access memberships - a variety of plans are available and can be viewed here: http://www.uvm.edu/~recspts/?Page=membership/membershipeligibletopurchase.html&SM=membershipsubmenu.html.
- Visitor parking available in three pay station lots as well as short term meter parking across campus. Most returning visitors typically park at the Gutterson Garage pay-by-space lot and use our campus shuttle system to get around.
- This card does not have to be renewed.
- Cost is $5.00
Last modified December 03 2014 11:53 AM