Posted on April 12, 2012 with No Comments
Commencement is just six weeks away! If you don’t already know what you are doing and how to get there, here are some tips and advice to get you going.
Not Sure what you Want to Do?
You’re not alone!
- Assess and Prioritize
- Explore Career Paths
- What jobs are out there?
- Savvy Seniors: Explore Options
What can you do today to prepare for tomorrow?
Take one small step towards your goals!
- Polish your Resume
- Stop by Drop-Ins for feedback: M-TH: 1-4pm (L&L140), Davis Center Drop Ins: T: 11am-1pm (Rosa Parks).
- Or submit through Catamount Job Link for a brief review.
- Savvy Seniors: Polish your Resume & Professional Presentation
- Get Started on Linked In
- Get started today by simply talking to people and developing relationships.
- Savvy Seniors: Networking with Professionals in your Field
- Networking is everywhere; it begins wherever you are. Look around you!
- Prepare for Interviews
- It’s time to articulate your assets and accomplishments!
- Savvy Seniors: Interviewing
More Great Advice!
100 Blog Posts Every College Senior Should Read
Quint Careers: Job Search Advice for College Seniors: Job Hunting in Times of Uncertainty
Linked In Founder Shares Advice: Take Intelligent Risks
6 Tips for Success all College Seniors Should Know
Tags: advice, Career, career connection, career path, Catamount Job Link, how to, Interviewing, job search, Jobs, Networking, online identity, photos, resume, Savvy Seniors, search, social media, tips, your first job