Posted on March 17, 2011 with No Comments
Employers are coming to UVM to meet you and they have a few words of advice to help you prepare for the Job Fair on Wed. March 23rd, 2011.
- Do your research! Identify employers that you want to connect with at the fair. To see the most up to date posting check out Catamount Job Link or go to our Career Services site and click on the Job Fair Booklet in blue to see the latest list!
- Dress for Success!
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume on nice paper.
- Double check those resumes! Don’t let a small mistake cost you the job.
- Prepare you elevator speech: What are you looking for? What do you have to offer?
- Smile, shake hands, connect and collect those business cards.
Don’t have a resume? Attend a Career Services Resume Jumpstart, Mondays, 4:15pm. L&L E160
Other Resources and Job Fair Tips:
Good luck! We’ll see you there.