Services Available from the Career Center
Our counselors are here to speak with students and alumni about goals related to major, career, work, grad school, what you want to be when you grow up and much more. Stop by for a quick drop-in chat! Make an appointment for a longer conversation. Visit our Career Center Library of valuable resources!
Our mission: Actively supporting students and graduates in identifying and attaining their career and life-long learning goals.
Our diversity statement: We at the Career Center actively support all persons on their individual paths to finding meaningful, rewarding and safe work. To that end, we are committed to constant learning, comprehensive service, active advocacy, supportive counseling and affirmative hiring. We wholeheartedly embrace our similarities and our differences.
We can help students and alumni who are ...
- Unsure of what they want their major to be and how it will affect their career
- Confused about different major/minor options
- Looking for help finding and choosing electives or campus activities to enhance their qualifications and marketability
- Having questions about internships
- Considering or seeking summer or part–time work
- Wondering how to focus their job search
- Contemplating "what they want to be when they grow up"
- Looking for assistance with self–assessment
- Wondering what to do after they graduate
- Alumni seeking work or considering a career change
- Academic Year: Monday-Thursday: 1:00 - 4:00pm
Friday, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Career + Experience Hub, Davis Center
- Pre-Health Drop-ins: Wednesday: 1:00-4:00pm
Career Center, Davis Center 204
- School Breaks: Monday- Friday: 1:00-2:30pm
Davis Center 204
- Schedule an in-person or phone appointment
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Last modified September 20 2016 11:39 AM