Service Learning Internship Course
- EDSS Course Syllabus
- Fishman Intern Memo
- Field Studies Questionnaire
- Mid Semester Evaluationd
- End of Semester Evaluation
- International Internship Guide
Instructor Contact Information
Call 802-656-3450 to schedule an appointment with Mary Beth Barritt, or email her at Mary.Barritt@uvm.edu
How do I enroll in the Service Learning Internship Course?
- Check out the internship listings on Catamount Job Link and schedule an appointment with a career counselor to discuss the feasibility of this program for you and to identify additional potential sponsor agencies.
- Check with your academic advisor to ensure an internship fits into your academic plan.
- Create and maintain a resume.
- Investigate and apply to a minimum of two sponsor agencies/employers. Login to our online job search database, Catamount Job Link, for hundreds of internship options.
- Once offered an internship, complete the service-learning internship program application online.
- Meet with the Service-Learning Intern Instructor and bring with you:
- Take your Permission to Enroll Form (once signed by the Service-Learning instructor) to the Registrar before the end of Add/Drop, or ensure that this is completed online.
- Start your internship and field studies assignments!
Benefits: Credits through EDSS
239. Can use Federal Work-Study funds, if eligible. Limited
stipends available. For more information, inquire about the Fishman
Course Information and Syllabus: Want to know more about the Service Learning Internship course? Check out the EDSS 239 syllabus.
Last modified June 05 2014 04:26 PM