Vermont Career Networking Night
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
6:00 - 8:00PM
Silver Maple Ballroom, Davis Center
UVM’s Vermont Career Networking Night connects you with successful UVM alumni representing a variety of career fields.
- Get advice on breaking into a career field
- Learn job and internship search tips
- Grow your professional network with supportive alumni!
Professional dress. Light refreshments. Free.
Register online: Vermont Networking Registration Form
6:00pm Registration and Refreshments
6:15pm Program Welcome, Kick-off Speaker and Networking Activity
6:45pm Networking Reception
Alumni from various fields and career paths will be available to share insights and answer your questions one-on-one. Here is a snapshot of the alumni networkers joining us thus far. Updates will be added weekly.
- Sara Munro '91, G'96, Consultant / Owner, Bay Haven Consulting
- Katharine Noiva '13, Volunteer & Store Services Coordinator, Shelburne Museum
- Alyssa Solomon '15, Merchandise Manager & Assistant Tour Manager, Dispatch
- Bill Edwards '80, Senior Business Operations Analyst, Global Foundries
- Jenn Swain '09, Sustainable Innovation Project Manager, Burton
- Ruthann Hackett '80, Manager of Individual Gifts, United Way of Northwest Vermont
- Olivia Taylor '15, Academic Coach, Mansfield Hall LLC
- Lee Ann Banks '93, Environmental Compliance Manager, State of VT Military Department
- Stephanie Baer '09, Business Operations Specialist, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (VEIC)
- Tom Broido '83, Branch Manager/Principal Scientist, ATC Group Services LLC
- Laurence C. "LCJ" Jost '80, Hood (retired)
- Caitrin Maloney '03, Executive Director, Stowe Land Trust
- Caylin McCamp '12, Sustainability Manager, UVM Dining
- Ben Plotzker '14, Technical Energy Analyst 2, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (VEIC)
- Andy Vota G'01, Business Development and Sales Manager, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (VEIC)
- Wendy Wilton '81, State Executive Director, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Caroline Carpenter '87, President and CEO, National Bank of Middlebury
- Paul Dame '05, Financial Adviser, Shepherd Finanial
- Thomas Dettre '88, President, True North Financial Planning LLC
- Ben Nostrand '86, CEO, WestView Investment Advisors
- Myron Sopher '73, Managing Partner, InTrack investment Management Inc
- James Bentil '13, Immigration Analyst, Department of Homeland Security
- Ian Davis '10, Director of Financial Services, State of Vermont
- Mark Heyman '92, General Counsel, Logic Supply. Inc.
- Aimee Marti '91, VP Branding & Corporate Social Responsibility, Aspenti Health
- Mariah McNamara '98, Emergency Physician, UVM Medical Center
- Heather Adams '96, HR Director, Logic Supply. Inc.
- Kacy Van Clief '13, HR Specialist, Community Health Centers of Burlington
- Kira Schmiedl G'16, Recruiter, Resonance
- Dana Evans '06, International Logistics Coordinator, Select Design
- Josh Brown '92, Co-Founder / President, Capacitor Design Network
- Ashley Michelle Fowler '08, G'12, Communications & Development Associate, Mercy Connections
- Stewart Jensen '90, Vice President/Partner, nxtConcepts
- David Kaufman, Parent/Faculty, UVM Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources
- Jenny Morse '14, Marketing Director, Church Street Marketplace
- Meg McGovern '89, Commercial Real Estate Broker, Donahue & Associate
- Brendan O'Reilly '87, President / Owner, Gristmill Builders
- Linda Sparks '64, Real Estate Broker, Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty
- Chad Conger '92, Manager Quality Engineering and Compliance, Perrigo Nutritionals
- Simon Anguish '17, Software Developer, Logic Supply. Inc.
- Kaitlyn Evarts '12, Sr. Project Engineer, PC Construction
- Julianna Fedrizzi '16, Strategic Account Manager, Inntopia
- Pete Kelley '82, VP Business Development, DEW Construction
- Peter Johnson '11, Member of Technical Staff Quality Engineer, Globalfoundries
- Clay Murphy '09, Field Service Manager, Draker
- Linda Norris '81, World WIde Marketing Manager, IBM
- Kip Steele, Program Manager, UVM Medical Network
Arts, Communication & Media
Business, Operations & Sales
Education & Human Services
Environment, Energy Efficiency & Agriculture
Finance & Accounting
Legal & Government
Real Estate & Construction
Science & Biotechnology
Technology, Software & Engineering
For disability-related accommodations, please call (802) 656-3450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
This event is co-sponsored by the UVM Career Center & the UVM Alumni Association.
Last modified March 17 2018 10:06 AM