Washington D.C. Career Networking Night
Monday, June 1, 2015
6:00 - 8:30pm
Loew’s Madison Hotel
1177 15th Street NW
The Washington D.C. Career Networking Night connects you with UVM alumni
representing a variety of career fields throughout Washington D.C.
- Expand your professional network with more than 40 alumni networkers
- Make connections in your field of interest
- Learn how to network and job search effectively in Washington D.C.
- Get advice from experienced professionals who live and work in the capital!
Professional dress. Light refreshments.
There is a $10 registration fee.
Closest Metro stops: McPherson Square, Farragut North, and Farragut West.
See the Metro Map.
Register TODAY by clicking HERE or by calling 1-888-458-8691.
6:00-6:15pm Registration and Refreshments
6:30pm Program Welcome, Kick-off Speaker - Deborah Lucci '87, National Geographic Society - and Speed Networking
7:30pm Networking Reception
- Emily Barkdoll ’11, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Lisa Jacobson '92, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Andrew Linowes '07, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Casey Manning ’12, Casey Trees
- Sam Quinn ’11, AtSite, Inc.
- Jennifer Swain ’09, Rainforest Alliance
- David Zayas '03, National Hydropower Association
- Financial Services & Entrepreneurship
- Michael Michaud '09, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Adam Strochak '87, Strochak Photography / Arlington Restoration Builders
- Michael Banyas '03, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Mark Falcone '76, U.S. Department of Agriculture (retired) / Certified Massage Therapist
- Madeline Murphy Hall '10, U.S Department of State
- William McHale '07, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Morgan Thommen '07, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Alexandra Hollman '10, Children's National Medical Center
- Lauren McLaughlin '08, The National Institutes of Health
- Allyson Perleoni ’11, American Academy of Pediatrics
- James Alford '13, Glassman & Michael PLLC
- Laura Fionda '04, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Emily Florio '04, Finnegan
- Jesse A. Gadson '79, Law Office of Jesse A. Gadson
- Natalie Cater Moffett '97, Osborne Law Offices, P.C.
- Kristin Schulman ’05, The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund
- Marketing, Media & Consulting
- Natalie DiBlasio '12, RunHaven
- Tom Dionesotes ’11, NGP VAN
- Sondra Behan Hadden '06, American Chemical Society
- Eliza Kelsten ’13, Benenson Strategy Group
- Deborah Lucci '87, National Geographic Society
- Colin Moffett '97, Artemis Ward
- Elizabeth Schiffman '06, WealthEngine
- Nonprofit, Education & International
- Anne Angarola '10, IREX
- Danielle Bilotta '13, Urban Land Institute
- Bill Bright '91, Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Jessie Kalsmith '03, Fintrac
- Dominque Griffin ’13, College Success Foundation
- Joshua Neirman ’09, Housing Unlimited, Inc.
- Sonya Soloway '11, Howard University
- Yehuda Sugarman '02, Pancreatic Cancer Action Research
- Frieda Arenos '08, U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy
- Khalil Munir '74, KNJ Strategic Partners
- Laura Pedro ’09, U.S. Senator Harry Reid
- Molly Erin Kelly-Yahner '11, Heather Podesta + Partners
- Michaela Yarnell ’13, U.S. Senator Bernard Sanders
Last modified May 29 2015 08:45 AM