Washington D.C. Career Networking Night
Monday, June 1, 2015
6:00 - 8:30pm
Loew’s Madison Hotel
1177 15th Street NW
The Washington D.C. Career Networking Night connects you with UVM alumni working
representing a variety of career fields throughout Washington D.C.
- Expand your professional network with more than 30 alumni networkers
- Make connections in your field of interest
- Learn how to network and job search effectively in Washington D.C.
- Get advice from experienced professionals who live and work in the capital!
Professional dress. Light refreshments.
There is a $10 registration fee.
Closest Metro stops: McPherson Square, Farragut North, and Farragut West.
See the Metro Map.
Register TODAY by clicking HERE or by calling 1-888-458-8691.
6:00-6:15pm Registration and Refreshments
6:30pm Program Welcome, Keynote Speaker and Speed Networking
7:30pm Networking Reception
- Emily Barkdoll ’11, National Resources Defense Council
- Lisa Jacobson '92, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Andrew Linowes '07, New West Technologies, LLC
- Sam Quinn ’11, AtSite, Inc.
- Jennifer Swain ’09, Rainforest Alliance
- Michael Banyas '03, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Mark Falcone '76, U.S. Department of Agriculture (retired) / Certified Massage Therapist
- William McHale '07, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Morgan Thommen '07, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Laura Fionda '04, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Emily Florio '04, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Kristen Schulman ’05, Steptoe & Johnson
Marketing, Media & Consulting
- Natalie DiBlasio '12, USA Today
- Tom Dionesotes ’11, NGP VAN
- Sondra Behan Hadden '06, American Chemical Society
- Eliza Kelsten ’12, Benenson Strategy Group
- Deborah Lucci '87, National Geographic Society
- Casey Manning ’12, Fishbow Marketing
- Elizabeth Schiffman '06, WealthEngine
Nonprofit and International
- Bill Bright '91, Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Dominque Griffin ’13, Peace Corps
- Joshua Neirman ’09, Avodah
- Molly Erin Kelly-Yahner '11, Heather Podesta + Partners
- Ariel Lieberman '09, Senator Patrick Leahy
- Laura Pedro ’09, Senator Harry Reid
- Michaela Yarnell ’13, Senator Bernard Sanders
Trade Associations & Entrepreneurship
- Allyson Perleoni ’11, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Adam Strochak '87, Strochak Photography / Arlington Restoration Builders
Last modified April 23 2015 11:04 AM