Info Sessions at The Hub
Tue, March 6th, 10:00am
Thu, March 22nd, 12:00pm
Thu, March 22nd, 1:00pm
Wed, April 18th, 3:00pm
Deadline to Apply - Extended
Thursday, April 27th, 5:00pm
Mandatory Pre-Departure Session
Tues, May 8th, 3:00pm
The Hub, Davis Center
Please contact Kimberly Ead for additional information.
UVM Global Job Shadowing Program
UVM is expanding the job shadowing opportunities around the world to allow students to explore careers with a UVM alum, for one-day over summer break! Start building your global professional networks this summer.
Students will be matched with a shadowing site on a on a first-come, first-served basis, so apply early!
- Review the 2018 Global Job Shadowing sites in Handshake
- Apply to sites you are interested in with your resume and essay.
- The essay should be one page explaining what you hope to gain from your shadowing experience.
- Need help with your resume or essay? Drop by The Hub
- Accepted students will attend a mandatory pre-departure session that outlines the process and expectations of Job Shadowing on Tuesday May 8th at 3pm in The Hub, Davis Center.
- Once students and hosts are matched, they will receive each other’s contact information. Students will then contact their host to schedule a shadowing day between May-August that works with both schedules.
- On the agreed upon shadowing day, the student will arrange their own transportation and show up at the agreed upon time and place.
- After the shadowing experience, both students and host will complete an evaluation of Job Shadowing & students will send a thank you note to follow up.
View Job Shadowing Map in a full screen map
Last modified April 20 2018 08:09 AM