When can we meet?
Career Center hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Drop–ins at The Hub:
Monday-Thursday, 1:00 - 4:00pm
Appointments: Call to schedule a meeting with a counselor (802) 656-3450
Talk to a Counselor
Career Counselors are available work with you as you imagine, prepare, and explore opportunities to enhance your career success. Have questions about your direction or how to get there? We can assist you as you actively explore your major choices, search for internships, and jobs and develop your career plan. Counselors meet with students and alumni individually to help you to clarify and set goals related to work/career, majors and graduate school interests.
Should you meet with a counselor?
Career Counselors are available to work with students and alumni to help you imagine, prepare, and explore opportunities to enhance your career success. Have questions about your direction or how to achieve your goals? We can assist you as you actively explore your major choices, search for internships and jobs, and develop your career plan.
Make an appointment if you want to:
- Clarify and set goals related to developing your career
- Understand career options for different majors and minors
- Find electives, campus activities or internships to enhance your experience
- Gain summer or part–time work
- Focus your job search
- Develop your networking skills
- Explore self–assessment and reflection
- Plan for post-graduation
- Make a career change during your professional life
Last modified September 27 2017 10:43 AM