When can we meet?
Career Service hours: Mon.–Fri., 8 am–5 pm
Location: Living and Learning, Building E 140
Appointments: Call to schedule a meeting with a counselor (802) 656-3450.
Drop–in hours: Mon.-Thu., 1 pm -4 pm Career counselors are available in the main office to meet briefly (10 –15 minutes) with students or alumni who have a quick questions or want to get started on the path they're exploring.
Davis Center Drop-in Hours: Tuesdays 11-1pm in Rosa Parks Place in the Davis Center (1st Floor)
Talk to a Counselor
Counselors will work with you as you imagine, prepare, and explore your major, internships, career path and much more.
Who meets with a counselor?
Counselors meet with students and alumni individually to help you to clarify and set goals related to work/career, majors and graduate school interests.
We can help students and alumni who are ...
- Unsure of what they want their major to be and how it will affect their career
- Confused about different major/minor options
- Looking for help finding and choosing electives or campus activities to enhance their qualifications and marketability
- Having questions about internships
- Considering or seeking summer or part–time work
- Wondering how to focus their job search
- Contemplating "what they want to be when they grow up"
- Looking for assistance with self–assessment
- Wondering what to do after they graduate
- Alumni seeking work or considering a career change
Last modified February 20 2013 02:17 PM