When can we meet?
Career Center hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Summer Drop–in hours:
Monday-Friday, 1:00 - 2:30pm
Appointments: Call to schedule a meeting with a counselor (802) 656-3450
Location: Living & Learning Building, E-140
Talk to a Counselor
Career Counselors are available work with you as you imagine, prepare, explore opportunities to enhance your career success. Have questions about your direction? We can assist you as you actively engage in your major, internships, jobs and develop your career plan.
Who meets with a counselor?
Counselors meet with students and alumni individually to help you to clarify and set goals related to work/career, majors and graduate school interests.
Do you need to:
- Understand career options for different majors and minors
- Find electives, campus activities or internships to enhance your experience
- Gain summer or part–time work
- Focus your job search
- Develop your networking skills
- Explore self–assessment and reflection
- Plan for post-graduation
- Make a career change during your professional life
Last modified May 16 2014 10:27 AM