Especially for Alumni
Whether you are a recent graduate or anticipating a career change, successful career exploration often requires a great deal of thought and effort. The UVM Career Center can provide resources to help you navigate the process.
Additionally, you can be a resource to the UVM community by recruiting UVM students or graduates, or by serving as a career resource in the University of Vermont Career Connection.
Services & Resources Available to Alumni
- Search Catamount Job Link, UVM’s job and internship database
- Come to Drop-In hours
- Career Center Workshops and Events – See calendar
- Career Center Library (located in the main office Living / Learning E-140)
- Meet with a Career Counselor
Develop Your Network!
- Create a LinkedIn profile.
- Join UVM Career Connection on LinkedIn.
- Join UVM Alumni Association on LinkedIn.
- Check the calendar for UVM Career Networking Nights (New York, Boston, Washington, DC and Burlington) and Alumni Association regional events.
- Find or create a UVM Alumni Affinity groups.
- Join professional groups and associations.
Research Careers / Find a Job
- Research Career Fields
- Full-time Job Search
- Build a Resume
- Write a Cover Letter
- Networking and Informational Interviewing
- Prepare for an Interview
Recruit at UVM / Get Involved
- Post a job or internship on Catamount Job Link
- Recruit on-campus
- Join UVM Career Connection and support students and fellow alumni around their career development
- Get Involved with the UVM Alumni Association
- Follow the Career Center on Facebook and Twitter
Last modified September 02 2014 03:04 PM