Whether you are a recent graduate or anticipating a career change, successful career exploration often requires a great deal of thought and effort. The Career Center can provide resources to help you navigate the process and support other UVM'ers in their career development.
Services & Resources Available to Alumni
- Search Handshake for jobs and other opportunities
- Career Center Workshops and Events – See calendar
- Meet with a Career Counselor
Develop Your Network!
- Create a UVM Connect profile and reach out to alums in your field and willing to provide assistance.
- Join UVM groups on LinkedIn: UVM Career Connection and UVM Alumni Association.
- Check the calendar for UVM Career Networking Nights (Boston, Burlington, Hartford, New York, San Francisco, and Washington, DC) and Alumni Association regional events.
- Find or create a UVM Alumni Affinity group.
- Join professional groups and associations.
Research Careers / Find a Job
- Research Career Fields
- Full-time Job Search
- Build a Resume
- Write a Cover Letter
- Networking and Informational Interviewing
- Prepare for an Interview
Recruit / Support UVM'ers
- Post a job or internship on Handshake
- Recruit on-campus
- Join UVM Connect and offer to support the career development of students and grads.
- Host a student through UVM's Job Shadowing Program
- Get involved with the UVM Alumni Association
Last modified July 17 2018 10:38 AM