About our Office Assistant Positions
What We Do
- Answer phones (training provided)
- Schedule appointments for staff using Oracle calendar
- Greet students, alumni, parents, employers and other visitors to the Career Center.
- Post flyers around campus; Enter students, jobs & internships into Catamount Job Link database (training provided).
- Assist at special events (ie, job fairs, networking events, etc.)
- Help design and update bulletin boards, photocopying and other general office responsibilities.
- Excellent phone skills
- Customer service experience
- Data entry skills required
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Be a self-starter and be reliable
- Professional/business casual dress is required while working
- Must be currently enrolled student with Federal Work-Study Funds
Last modified September 01 2015 09:30 AM