Lecture Twelve CALS 001 Foundations: Communication Methods, Lecture Outline
Week of Nov 11-15, 2013.
A (90152) Mondays 1:55 – 2:45 pm, Kalkin 001
Lecture B (90153)
Wednesdays 1:55 – 2:45 pm, Kalkin 001
Lecture C (94275) Fridays 1:55 - 2:45 pm, Kalkin 001
Lecture D (94276) Tuesdays 2:30 - 3:45 pm, Kalkin 001
CALS 183 (also option for lecture):
Lecture A (90167) Tuesdays 1:00-2:15pm, Hills 122
Lecture B (91633) Thursdays 1:00-2:15pm, Hills 122
Questions? Mid Term Exam ResultsAssignments & Announcements:
- Practice your Choice presentation.
- Bring Flash Drive (2+ Gigs) to lab when you present.
Syllabus speaking schedule for when you are presenting and your lab role.
- Post to
a week (need at least 14 postings by the last day of classes).
- Visit with your
academic advisor twice this semester and have them sign the
Advisor Meeting Form. Spring 2014 schedule of courses is now online at the Registrar's Page.
- Join a club/sport or community organization - give your TAs evidence that you have joined.
- LAST DAY TO POST, SUBMIT CLUB EVIDENCE, ADVISOR MEETING FORMS DUE: December 4 (last day of classes).
box outside of Dr. L's office for reflection folders to be graded or
Dr. L's Mailbox (second floor Morrill Hall next to up staircase)
- Out box outside Dr. L's office for graded folders, papers, etc.
Formal Introductions in Lecture continue,