- The Critique sheets we have been using for Informational, Group, Formal Introduction, and Persuasive Presentations
- The Stylistic Language Devices listed on the handout for Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech.
- Martin Luther's "I have a dream" speech: watch & listen to it again on YouTube.
- The material covered in our textbook: Present Yourself!
TED Talks "My Stroke of Insight" by Jill Bolte Taylor, and "The
Surprising Science of Motivation" by Dan Pink, and Jessica
Jackley's "Money & Love"
- The propaganda words used as part of the Group Critical Analysis.
- The different forms of group reports: Symposium, Pannel & Forum, and know the differences and similarities.
- Our Syllabus!