- Academic Programs in Research & Scholarship
Majors, minors, and graduate academic programs offered by the University of Vermont
- Center for Leadership & Innovation (CLI)
Develop and retain your workforce with on-site training. We offer our clients a variety of training topics: Supervisory Skills and Performance Leadership, Customer Service, Sales, Communication and Negotiation, Marketing, Social Media Strategies, Project Management, Team Building, Managing Multi-Generational Teams, Business Finance, Workload and Time Management, Operational Strategy, and Organizational Development. Participants can also attend on-campus training sessions for powerful one- and two-day workshops.
- Continuing and Distance Education Professional Certificates & Programs
Providing credentials in fields from computer software development to healthcare management, UVM Continuing and Distance Education provides lifelong learning for your business' needs in professional development, career advancement, competitive workforce development, and more.
- Continuing and Distance Education Online Courses & Programs
High-quality educational offerings with online flexibility and convenience
- Extension Business Management Programs
Education and technical assistance for Vermont businesses and communities<
- Extension Disaster & Emergency Education Programs
Is your family farm, business, or community prepared for an emergency?