University of Vermont

PHOTOWEB

General Post > Welcome Back

Welcome Back

Hi All,

Just a quick Welcome back and a note to take a look around at the site.   It has been updated with tutorials and information about the labs to help you out on a daily basis.  Please let me know if there is anything else that you would like to have added as far as content.  Also please look into the scheduling sections especially the room scheduling calendar as this is the new system for checking out the lighting studio as well as things like the 4×5 and 6×7 as well as traveling lighting kits.  I will update information about the open lab hours for both the darkroom and the digital lab in the coming weeks so please check back regularly.

If anyone who has experience working in darkooms or with epson printers and photoshop CS5 and has a work-study award please contact me I am still in need of at least 5 Darkoom lab monitors and 3 or more Digital lab Monitors.

Enjoy the semester and please as always come see me if there is anything I can do to help out!

Dan

daniel.payn@uvm.edu

This entry was posted in General Post. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.
Contact UVM © 2014 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131