The in-house staff provides:
- Feasibility studies.
- Labor and material cost estimates.
- Design services.
- Construction administration services.
- Assistance in obtaining necessary permits through Campus Planning Services.
- Service as the liaison between the University and outside contractors, consultants and building officials.
Requesting a Project
Deans and directors are responsible for reviewing and prioritizing projects within their colleges and units and, in turn, submitting project request proposals via the university's Renovation/Construction Project Request Form (pdf) to:Director of Capital Planning and Management
109 S. Prospect St.
Burlington, VT 05405
Projects might include:
- Renovating or expanding existing facilities.
- Relocating to other facilities.
- Constructing new facilities.
A department or office seeking changes in its facilities should approach the appropriate dean or director charged with reviewing such requests.
Last modified July 26 2012 07:11 AM