Communication Methods Lecture Five Outline, Tuesday February 11, Thursday February 13
Lecture A (CRN 12028) Tuesdays
2:30-3:45pm Flemming 101
Lecture B (CRN 91633) Thursdays
2:30-3:45pm Given E 131 (Carpenter Auditorium)
QUIZ ON PRESENT YOURSELF TODAY! Please put away all electronics, take out a pencil!
- NO LABS NEXT WEEK (Feb 17-21 Presidents' Day Monday)
your informational presentation in front of others
and get feedback.
- Bring Flash
Drive (2+ Gigs) to lab when you present.
Syllabus speaking schedule for when you are presenting and your
Speech Critique assignment. UVM lecture calendar
LECTURE:Informational Presentation suggested order of
things to do:
1. Mind Map first draft
2. Research your topic
3. Detailed outline
4. Mind Map second draft
5. Presentation outline (big font, one sheet)
6. Practice at least three times in front of friends and get
7. GIVE YOUR PRESENTATION
8. View your presentation, read peer evaluations, reflect
9. Write your reflection paper
10. Assemble your reflection folder:
Folder Checklist folder is due at the beginning of lab the following week.
Here's an example of the
Contents of the Reflection Folder.