University of Vermont

Where can I Report Relationship Violence?

If you are not in immediate danger and would like information or support, contact the Campus Victim’s Advocate at (802) 656-7892.  She can meet with you or talk with you on the phone to discuss your options in greater detail.  The most important thing is to make sure that you are safe.  If you believe that your physical safety is danger, and/or you need immediate medical attention, call 911 immediately.

If the abuser is a member of the UVM community or the incident occurred on or near campus, then you should contact UVM Police Services at (802) 656-3473.  If it occurred off campus and the abuser is not a member of the UVM community, the Campus Victim’s Advocate can help you determine where you should make a report.

For more information about reporting relationship violence and other sexual misconduct at UVM, click here.

Last modified May 09 2014 02:44 PM