- When Your Kid Goes To College: A Parent's Survival Guide, by Carol Barkin, 1999.
- Getting Ready for College: Everything You Need to Know Before You Go From Bike Locks to Laundry Baskets, Financial Aide to Health Care, By Polly Berent, 2003.
- Letting Go: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years, by Karen Levin Coburn & Madge Lawrence Treeger, 1997.
- The Happiest Kid on Campus: Parent's Guide to the Very Best College Experience, By Harlan Cohen, 2010.
- Don't Tell Me What To Do: Just Send Money, by Helen Johnson and Christine Schelhas-Miller, 2000.
- You're on Your Own (But I'm Here if You Need Me): Mentoring Your Child During the College Years, By Marjorie Savage, 2009.
- College Parents of America
- National Resource Center for First-Year Experience and Students in Transition
- The U.S. Department of Education's Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
Note: Much of the material above was adapted from the web sites at George Washington University and Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Academic Calendar
- Career Services: Family Resources
- Center for Student Ethics and Standards: Frequently Asked Questions for Parents/Guardians
- Dean of Students Office: Parent/Family Frequently Asked Questions
- Residential Life: Parents & Families
- Residential Life: Family Guide
- UVM Parents & Families Association
Last modified December 12 2013 03:57 PM