MyWellbeing is the secure gateway to your electronic health record at UVM—and to the counselors and health care providers who support you while you're studying here. It has many features: check it out!
Use MyWellbeing To:
- Make appointments and check on your upcoming appointment times
- Exchange confidental, Secure Messages with your health care provider or counselor
- View your lab results
- Fill out health forms and questionnaires that become part of your electronic health record at UVM
- Fulfill your immunization requirements
- Update your local contact information so we can be sure to reach you when needed
MyWellbeing's secure messaging system encrypts all correspondence to ensure confidentiality. Because of this, it is MUCH MORE SECURE THAN EMAIL.
Keeping in Touch
CHWB uses standard email to send you appointment reminders and to notify you that a secure message is waiting for you at MyWellbeing.
Effective June 1, 2011, the Center for Health & Wellbeing will use your UVM email address for all email communication. If you do not use your UVM email address, forward your mail to your preferred address.
You may also want to make sure your email system is set to allow mail from email@example.com. We will never "spam" you, but we will send you appointment reminders and notifications of Secure Message deliveries. Adding us to your "whitelist" will ensure that you stay in the loop. Thanks.