2014 NETC Research Program
Below are links to a PDF that contains the Research Problem Statements and Literature Search:
- NETC 14-1: Measuring the Effectiveness of Competency Models for Job-Specific Professional Development of Engineers & Engineering Technicians
- NETC 14-2: Investigation of Northern Long-Eared Bat Roosting Sites on Bridges
- NETC 14-3: Bridge Expansion Joint Deterioration and Repair
- NETC 14-4: Optimizing future work zones in New England for safety
Policy Committee Memo and Ballot
Advisory Committee members are encouraged to meet with their respective Policy Committee members and review the following memo and ballot: Policy Committee Memo.
Technical Committee Members
A Technical Committee (TC) Orientation will be held during the first TC meeting, and will review the following document in more detail: NETC Technical Committee Members.
NETC 13-2: HMA Mixtures Containing Recycled Asphalt Shingles (RAS): Low Temperature and Fatigue Performance of Plant-Produced Mixtures
NETC 13-3: Improved Regionalization of QA Functions
Revised Scope of Work Document:
- NETC 13-3 Draft Scope of Work_20140430 (Word Document with Tracked Changes)
- NETC 13-3 Draft Scope of Work_20140430 (Clean PDF)