Resident Black Permit
|2.||Mercy Lot and Upper Lot|
|3.||Gutterson Garage (not mapped on this page)|
2. Mercy Lot and Upper Lot
This Permit Allows You To Park:
- In any lot designated "Resident Black", including Trinity Campus residential lots which may be used for Resident Black permit overflow parking;
- In Jeanne Mance lot from 6:00pm to 7:00am Monday through Friday and weekends; You must move your car before 7:00am to avoid getting a citation.
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 6:00pm and 7:00am;
You must move your car before 7:00am to avoid getting a citation.
- In Gutterson Garage, in the following locations:
There is no overnight parking on the top deck of the Gutterson garage between 11:00pm and 7:00am from November 15 through April 1.
- All enclosed sections of the garage;
- Unenclosed parking on the middle level, top surface level and top deck of the garage in spaces demarcated with yellow lines;
- Check for posted "Lot Closing" signs indicating partial lot closure due to special events.
This Permit Does NOT Allow You To Park:
- In residential lots posted as "restricted to other residential permits at all times". These include: "Resident Red" (Redstone Campus) and "Resident Blue" (Harris-Millis, U-Heights, MAT);
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 7:00am and 6:00pm;
- In the ground level unenclosed area of the Gutterson Garage designated as UVM Medical Center parking;
- For free in the "Pay By Space" area on the top level of Gutterson Garage in the yellow area on the map to the left (numbered spaces demarcated with white lines). If you park there, you must pay during enforced hours.
Permits must correspond with the lot restrictions as posted.
Student residential lots require a permit at ALL times, INCLUDING WEEKENDS
Last modified August 13 2015 08:28 AM