Resident Black Permit
|2.||Mercy Lot and Upper Lot|
|3.||Gutterson Garage (not mapped on this page)|
2. Mercy Lot and Upper Lot
This Permit Allows You To Park:
- In any lot designated "Resident Black";
Note: Trinity Campus residential lots are for overflow parking and marked "Resident Black."
- In any residential lot after 6:00pm to 7:00am, weekdays, except for Jeanne Mance. No parking at Jeanne Mance Lot at any time;
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 6:00pm and 7:00am;
Note: You must move your car before 7:00am to avoid getting a citation.
- In Gutterson Garage, in the following locations:
- All enclosed sections of the garage;
- Unenclosed parking on the middle level, top surface level and top deck of the garage in spaces demarcated with yellow lines;
- Check for posted "Lot Closing" signs indicating partial lot closure due to special events.
This Permit Does NOT Allow You To Park:
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 7:00am and 6:00pm;
- In the bottom level of Gutterson Lot designated as FAHC parking;
- For free in the "Pay By Space" area on the top level of Gutterson Garage (orange area on linked map);
Note: If you park there, you must pay during enforced hours.
Last modified September 06 2012 03:10 PM