Break Parking Information (Employee)
During breaks in the routine schedule (particularly semester breaks and administrative holidays), there may be changes in parking options. This page contains "break parking" information for employees.
- November 15 to April 1: No parking on the upper deck of the Gutterson Garage from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- In anticipation of snow removal and special events, please watch for signs indicating dates and time of possible lot closures.
- In the event you are away on University business and must leave your vehicle on campus, please contact our office. We will direct you to the proper parking area under these circumstances.
- Pay stations (individually numbered spaces) and meters will be enforced as posted.
- All vehicles must continue to display a valid parking permit during all break and reading & exam periods. Read carefully as enforcement will occur during these times. Normal parking regulations go into effect the first day classes resume following each break.
READING/EXAM DAYS 2016
The following contains parking information for the periods during:
- Reading & Exam Period, May 5, 2016 through May 13, 2016
Reading & Exam Period.
- May 5, 2016 through May 13, 2016: Campus parking rules and regulations will remain in effect during this time. Valid permits must be displayed and vehicles must park only in the zone which corresponds with their permit. Commuter Evening Permits will be valid during their normally restricted hours in student areas of the Gutterson Parking Facility during the reading and exam period.
Last modified March 16 2016 12:55 PM