Break Parking Information (Employee)
During breaks in the routine schedule (particularly semester breaks and administrative holidays), there may be changes in parking options. This page contains "break parking" information for employees.
- November 15 to April 1: No parking on the upper deck of the Gutterson Garage from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- In anticipation of snow removal and special events, please watch for signs indicating dates and time of possible lot closures.
- In the event you are away on University business and must leave your vehicle on campus, please contact our office. We will direct you to the proper parking area under these circumstances.
- Pay stations (spaces individually posted and painted with white lines) and meters will be enforced as posted.
- All vehicles must continue to display a valid parking permit during all break and reading & exam periods. Read carefully as enforcement will occur during these times. Normal parking regulations go into effect the first day classes resume following each break.
SPRING RECESS & READING/EXAM DAYS 2015
The following contains parking information for the periods during:
- Spring Recess, March 2, 2015 through March 6, 2015
- Reading & Exam Period, April 30, 2015 through May 8, 2015
Spring Recess Parking by Permit (see PDF Parking Map for lot designations)
- March 2, 2015 through March 6, 2015: Zone Green permit holders: Zone Green permits will also be honored in the Chittenden-Buckham-Wills (Resident Black, northwest of Rowell Building) and Jeanne Mance Lot (Resident Purple on the north side of Pearl Street).
- Zone White permit holders: Zone White permits will also be honored in the Chittenden-Buckham-Wills Lot (Resident Black, northwest of Rowell Building), Jeanne Mance Lot (Resident Purple on the north side of Pearl Street) and the Jeffords depicted by green east of Jeffords Hall. Parking in all other faculty/staff lots is allowed after 3:30pm.
- Zone Brown permit holders: Zone Brown permits will also be honored in Chittenden-Buckham-Wills Lot (Resident Black, northwest of Rowell Building), Jeanne Mance Lot (Resident Purple on the north side of Pearl Street), Jeffords Lot (depicted in green east of Jeffords Hall), Trinity North Lot on the Trinity Campus and any other lots posted for Residential Permits regardless of permit color. Parking in all other faculty/staff lots is allowed after 3:30pm.
Reading & Exam Period.
- April 30, 2015 through May 8, 2015: Campus parking rules and regulations will remain in effect during this time. Valid permits must be displayed and vehicles must park only in the zone which corresponds with their permit. Commuter Evening Permits will be valid during their normally restricted hours in student areas of the Gutterson Parking Facility during the reading and exam period.
Last modified February 25 2015 11:13 AM