Break Parking Information (Employee)
During breaks in the routine schedule (particularly semester breaks and administrative holidays), there may be changes in parking options. This page contains "break parking" information for employees.
- November 15 to April 1: No parking on the upper deck of the Gutterson Garage from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- Permits are not required and colored zone designations are not enforced during UVM Administrative Holidays and listed Winter Break days. Please read this entire document regarding exceptions for all other days during the break period. Disabled spaces, roadway and non-designated area violations are enforced at all times.
- In anticipation of snow removal and special events, please watch for signs indicating dates and time of possible lot closures.
- In the event you are away on University business and must leave your vehicle on campus, please contact our office. We will direct you to the proper parking area under these circumstances.
- Pay stations (individually numbered spaces) and meters will be enforced as posted.
- All vehicles must continue to display a valid parking permit during all break and reading & exam periods. Read carefully as enforcement will occur during these times. Normal parking regulations go into effect the first day classes resume following each break.
- Please call Police Services at 656-3473 for the Motorist Assistance Program during Administrative Holidays and Winter Break Days.
READING/EXAM DAYS, SEMESTER BREAK 2015
EMPLOYEE PARKING INFORMATION
The following contains parking information during:
- Exam/Reading period, December 10, 2015 through December 18, 2015.
- Semester Break, December 21, 2015 through January 15, 2016.
Reading Days & Exam Period/December 10, 2015 through December 18, 2015: Campus parking rules and regulations will remain in effect during this time. Valid permits must be displayed and vehicles must park only in the zone which corresponds with their permit. Faculty & Staff holding valid Commuter Evening Permits will be allowed parking in designated areas of the Gutterson Garage at all times during the reading and exam period.
Semester Break Parking by Permit (see parking map for lot designations)
- Zone Green permit holders: Zone Green permits will also be honored in the Converse Lot (Resident Black, northwest of Rowell Building) and Jeanne Mance Lot (Resident Purple on the north side of Pearl Street).
- Zone White permit holders: Zone White permits will also be honored in the Converse Lot (Resident Black, northwest of Rowell Building), Jeanne Mance Lot (Resident Purple on the north side of Pearl Street). Parking in all other faculty/staff lots is allowed after 3:30pm.
- Zone Brown permit holders: Zone Brown permits will also be honored in the Converse Lot (Resident Black, northwest of Rowell Building), Jeanne Mance Lot (Resident Purple on the north side of Pearl Street) and Trinity North Lot on the Trinity Campus and any other lots posted for Residential Permits regardless of permit color. Parking in all other faculty/staff lots is allowed after 3:30pm.
Last modified December 18 2015 04:48 PM