These resources are provided for informational purposes only. Please read all disclosures as you use these services at your own risk.
At Transportation and Parking Services we see the area's transportation system as a thriving network. We know your travel through the area and ultimately to and from campus will often take you from one system to another. Thus, we strive to make travel planning easier by maintaining current information about these interrelated systems here.
Bicycle (and foot, board, skate...)
- Employee-only Commuter Benefits:
- Local Motion
- trailFINDER (Local Motion)
- Vermont Bicycle Commuters (Facebook)
- UVM Bicycle Users Group (UVMBikes)
- Bikes on CCTA Buses
- Bicycle Benefits (CATMA)
- Employee/Student Commuter Benefits:
- UVM CATS Shuttles
- Unlimited Access to CCTA Municipal Transit System (Chittenden County Transportation Authority)
- Wheeli, a carpooling network exclusively for students is now available on the UVM Campus.
- CarShare Vermont (membership subsidized for permit-eligible students/staff who forego permits)
- Zimride Ridesharing Network
- Employee Commuter Benefits:
- Air via Burlington International Airport:
- Rail via Amtrak at 29 Railroad Avenue, Essex Junction
- Water via Lake Champlain Ferries