TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING SERVICES
Student Fall Parking Permits Update
There are currently no permits available for on-line sales. Please watch your UVM e-mail account or this site for updated information concerning its availability.
Commuter Students: If you would like to purchase your permit now, they are available through office sale only. Please make sure you use the address you will be living at in the fall, and check your address against the close proximity map. Because of construction on campus involving residential buildings, ALL Quarry Hill residents are now subject to the close proximity rule. UVM parking permits are not available for Redstone Lofts or Redstone Apartments tenants or subtenants. Once on-campus residence hall addresses become permanent in the middle of August, commuters will be able to use the on-line system to purchase their permits. All permits must be picked up with a UVM ID.
On-Campus Housing: Students who received preliminary campus housing addresses in the spring will be receiving an e-mail shortly to their UVM e-mail account advising of the ability to purchase their residential permit online. As these assignments are preliminary, anyone purchasing a permit will not be able to physically get their permits until their address becomes permanent in the middle of August. We will again be setting a deadline for on-line sales for those of you who wish to have your permit delivered to your residence hall in time for move-in day. Read your notification carefully to adhere to all selling date information and deadlines, as well as extended hours for sales and pick up of permits. All permits must be picked up with a UVM ID.
Construction: Jeffords Lot Parking Re-assignment
Due to construction needs, the Jeffords East Lot, the triangular section of Jeffords Lot on the east side of the access road, will be closed to parking until further notice beginning Monday, July 6, 2015. UVM Medical Center parking assigned to this lot will be moved to the southeast corner of the Jeffords Lot located just north of the UVM wall. As this area will now be signed as a University of Vermont Medical Center only parking lot, our permit holders, visitors, as well as persons accustomed to using this portion of the Jeffords Lot during non-permitted times (after 3:30p weekdays), should not use these spaces during UVM Medical Center's posted enforced times of weekdays 4:00 a.m. -9:00 p.m.
SEE MAP BELOW SHOWING AREA IMPACTED
- CBW Lot - closed due to area construction
- Jeffords Lot - Zone Green only, no exceptions due to construction needs
- Allen House Lot
- Jeanne Mance Lot
- Athletic Campus residential lots only
- Redstone Campus residential lots only
- Trinity Campus residential lots only
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays, 6a-5:20p
- Bus leaves the Patrick Gym at :00, :20, :40
- Bus leaves from Trinity Campus (Mercy Lot) back to the Patrick Gym at :10, :30, :50
- Redstone Campus service on demand (call 656-8686 between 7:30a-4p)
- Last bus of the day leaves at 5:20p from the gym, 5:30p from Trinity Campus
Summer Employee Parking Exceptions
Effective May 11, 2015 to August 21, 2015
Zone Brown and Zone White permit holders may park in:
Zone Brown permit holders may also park in:
The Campus Area Transportation System will be operating its summer break schedule
Wondering where the CATS bus is? Follow it using the TransLoc app: CATS Shuttle
- Commuter: $6/week; $48/summer(effective 5/11/15 through 8/14/2015)
- Living on Campus: $14/week; $110/summer(effective 5/11/15 through 8/14/2015)
- Jeffords Lot: NO
- Chittenden-Buckham-Wills(CBW): NO
- Jeanne Mance Lot: NO
- Gutterson Garage (any daytime permit area)
- Catamount West (any daytime permit area)
- Trinity North, Mercy and Hunt Lots (RESIDENT LOTS ONLY)
- Athletic and Redstone Campus (RESIDENT LOTS ONLY)
- Parking in employee lots is allowed after 3:30 pm with your permit
Student Summer Permits are now available!
Permits are required to park on campus during the summer session, whether you are commuting or living on campus. Please visit our office at 38 Fletcher Place (Trinity Campus) to purchase your permit. We are open weekdays 7:30a - 4p.Summer Rates
Where to Park
Your permit is good for:
Parking Meters: All parking meters will be enforced in accordance with policy.
Visitor Areas & Pay Stations: Rules for student parking in the Gutterson, College Street Visitor Lot & Jeffords Visitor Lot still apply