Success: 1:1 As A Transformative Journey
VT 1:1 School Conference, Lake Morey VT.
Student Engagement Through Participatory Action Research
Swallow. November 2012.
2012, Portland Oregon.
in Wonderland and through the programming class: how we're building
mobile, place-based games with students
and Audrey Homan. November 2012.
VT Fest, Killington VT.
- Beyond Google - Capture and Curate Current Content/Conversations with Paper.li, Scoop.it, Diigo, and Twitter. Susan Hennessey. Presented at Dynamic Landscapes 2012
- Cool Stuff To Do in Google Apps (That Your Students Will Really Enjoy). Susan Hennessey and Jeffrey Jarrad (Union Elementary School). Presented at the Vermont Association of Social Studies Teachers annual conference, 2012.
- Bookmapping. Susan Hennessey. Presented at the Dorothy Canfield Fisher Awards, 2012. Originally presented as a Tech Tips session in November 2011.
- Reading Level: finding texts along a lexile range. Susan Hennessey. Presented as a webinar, November 2011.
- Technology in the math classroom: beyond the online textbook. Meredith Swallow (Tarrant Institute graduate research assistant). Presented as a Tech Tips session. October 2011.
- Using social media with UVM websites. Audrey Homan. Presented for the CESS Communications Committee at UVM. April 2012.
Last modified January 25 2013 01:27 PM