Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly two dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
Let's Ever wondered what learning looks like in our partner schools? This week we're driving the @ThisIsVTed twitter account, showcasing what #vted looks like with amazing schools around the state.
- 4 ways to begin using learning scales to assess proficiency
- What work-based learning can look like in Vermont
- Proficiency-Based Teaching & Learning
- #ready2launch: Genius Hour
- #ready2launch: Student-led open house
- #ready2launch: Makerspace
- #ready2launch: PLP (Re)Design
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified November 09 2016 08:08 AM