Welcome to the future of Middle School
We currently partner with
nearly two dozen schools around Vermont, supporting them as
they move towards a tech-rich, student-centered model of young
What We Offer
The Tarrant Institute provides a variety of services to help schools make the transition to engaging, technology-rich teaching and learning.
In exchange for their substantial commitment to a new vision for teaching and learning, we offer our partner schools intensive professional development, leadership preparation and planning, and small grants for innovative technologies -- all free of charge.
To the broader community, we conduct extensive research, evaluation,
dissemination and outreach.
Looking to try out Service Learning this year? Author and educator Katy Farber shares some quick-start tips.
- #ready2launch: Genius Hour
- #ready2launch: Student-led open house
- #ready2launch: Makerspace
- #ready2launch: PLP (Re)Design
- #ready2launch: flexible learning spaces
- #ready2launch: project-based learning (PBL)
- #ready2launch: student leadership
- Climate, Community & Voice from Day One
Connect with usTweets from @innovativeEd/what-we-re-tweeting
Last modified September 16 2016 02:20 PM